Well we got through another Monday…yay us! But since Monday is coming to an end, lets think of some good things that happened today instead of being a Debbie Downer.
- I got a decent parking spot at work today.
- My friend picked up a beautiful terrarium for me over the weekend and I just love looking at it on my desk! Also it was pretty funny when my boss said my desk is like “Welcome to the Jungle”.
- Got to catch up with a friend over lunch…always a story with a good laugh!
- I brought in my own Chemex to work, along with DD coffee, creamer, and a pretty mug…..yummy afternoon coffee at last!
- Sending funny texts to my friend during work..just to make her day a little brighter.
- Being able to complain about EVERYTHING to another friend and her always being okay with it and offering advice!
- Completed signing kiddos up for Summer Camp.
- Planned out my schedule for the summer (for the most part).
- It was 80 degrees outside today…I enjoyed maybe an hour of it, but it was a great hour!
- Listened to a great podcast on the way home regarding marriage and how millennials are starting to not believe in marriage. As in “What’s the point?” Always love to hear different perspectives.
- The kids ACTUALLY liked the dinner I made tonight!
Now getting ready for Tuesday….classes begin tomorrow…everyone keep your fingers crossed for me….I CAN DO THIS!
P.S. I have the best friends….just sayin’
Hope you guys had some good out of your Monday! #mondayfunday (full disclosure….I actually looked up this hashtag to see if anyone has every used it…just doesn’t seem to fit together as well as #mcm!